Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 426 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.172 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 79% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,192 (3,312 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)