Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.244 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 78% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,161 (3,191 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)