Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.530 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 75% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,868 (2,715 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (32 minutes ago)