Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 301 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.011 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 71% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr3,624 (1,203 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)