Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.065 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 71% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,498 (1,468 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (25 minutes ago)