Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.473 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 74% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,909 (3,199 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (13 minutes ago)