Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.562 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 75% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,864 (2,679 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)