Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.959 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,167 (元14,779) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)