Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,038 (元7,037) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)