Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,204 (元7,028) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)