Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.997 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,968 (元16,015) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)