Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.969 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,555 (17,081元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (25 minutes ago)