Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.982 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,218 (17,537元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 255 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)