Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 530 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.943 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,073 (20,232元) in Fushun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)