Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,007 (€2,954) in Funchal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)