Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06106 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,897 (¥293,099) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)