Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05489 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,740 (¥614,673) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)