Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06126 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,167 (¥443,470) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (42 minutes ago)