Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05813 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr31,158 (¥536,051) in Fukuoka.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)