Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06233 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 12% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,945 (¥175,605) in Fukui.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)