Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.786 DKK / AED
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr29,075 (Dirham 16,276) in Fujairah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)