Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.642 DKK / AED
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,317 (Dirham 12,982) in Fujairah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (39 minutes ago)