Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.808 DKK / AED
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 12% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,412 (Dirham 14,054) in Fujairah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)