Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 670 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,968 (€1,474) in Frankfurt am Main.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)