Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 652 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.434 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,731 (€1,847) in Frankfurt am Main.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)