Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 621 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.436 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 11% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,695 (€2,245) in Frankfurt am Main.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)