Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 695 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 10% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,054 (€3,631) in Frankfurt am Main.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (43 minutes ago)