Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.649 DKK / BWP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,203 (P12,630) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (20 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)