Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.600 DKK / BWP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,330 (P27,199) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)