Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 618 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.746 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,167 (R$ 9,834) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)