Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 550 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.751 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,556 (R$ 8,312) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 3 hours ago)