Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.004 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,266 (R$ 7,117) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)