Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.612 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,078 (R$ 9,353) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $17 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lisbon costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 760 (about 1 hour ago)