Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.974 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,990 (元15,394) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (24 minutes ago)