Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.952 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,952 (18,856元) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)