Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.989 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,504 (元6,575) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)