Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.013 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,533 (元6,450) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (23 minutes ago)