Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.936 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,518 (C$5,169) in Fort St. John.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)