Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.210 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,508 (C$2,401) in Fort St. John.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)