Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.971 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr29,769 (C$5,988) in Fort St. John.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £559 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dublin costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)