Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.445 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 7% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,221 (€3,254) in Fort-de-France.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)