Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.387 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,975 (€3,652) in Fort-de-France.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $18,498 (about 3 hours ago)