Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.472 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr31,968 (€4,279) in Fort-de-France.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (44 minutes ago)