Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.691 DKK / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,025 prices entered by 106 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,465 (R$ 12,695) in Florianopolis.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Santiago de Compostela costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)