Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,414 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.979 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,004 (R$ 7,582) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)