Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,160 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.888 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,107 (R$ 8,000) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)