Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.995 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,979 (R$ 7,510) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)