Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.847 DKK / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 925 prices entered by 121 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,001 (R$ 7,037) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)