Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,692 (26,437 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)