Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.660 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,482 (23,455 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)