Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.659 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,350 (24,818 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)