Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.697 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,668 (10,995 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)