Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.689 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,296 (22,200 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)