Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.670 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,537 (21,702 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)