Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07311 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,133 (Taka 330,107) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)