Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.010 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,636 (R$ 6,285) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)