Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.856 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,206 (R$ 6,575) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)