Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.998 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,338 (R$ 6,176) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)