Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09870 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,172 (₨184,106) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (32 minutes ago)