Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09414 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,552 (₨207,700) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)