Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09708 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,971 (₨195,416) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)