Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10169 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,060 (₨98,920) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)