Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09229 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr40,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,189 (₨272,936) in Farrukhabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 3 hours ago)