Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09184 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,546 (₨103,946) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)