Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09364 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 67% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,914 (₨105,874) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (41 minutes ago)