Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 9% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,081 (€2,296) in Famagusta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (43 minutes ago)