Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,257 (€2,995) in Famagusta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $681 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)