Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04696 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 67% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr40,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,294 (₨283,063) in Faisalabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 3 hours ago)