Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06014 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,151 (₨185,425) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (40 minutes ago)