Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,499 (€1,411) in Evora.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (34 minutes ago)