Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 515 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.408 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,893 (7,028TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)