Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 546 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.730 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,676 (6,171TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)