Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.225 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,879 (12,146TL) in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)