Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35835 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,336 (Mex$ 34,426) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)