Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06115 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,270 (Shilling249,723) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)