Cost of living comparison between Elblag, Poland and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.720 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,614 (5,009 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 3 hours ago)