Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.704 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,139 (4,189 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (30 minutes ago)