Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.760 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,597 (7,724 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)