Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.725 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,958 (8,093 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (38 minutes ago)