Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.786 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,273 (7,991 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)