Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05774 DKK / ALL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,691 (271,746 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)