Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.899 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,567 (2,932TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (37 minutes ago)