Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.627 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 69% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,937 (4,878TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)