Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.857 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,590 (3,549TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (37 minutes ago)