Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.627 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 69% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,736 (4,753TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)