Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.788 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,192 (5,142TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)