Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.693 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,488 (Bs 18,012) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)