Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02173 DKK / VES *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 89% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr3,669 (168,810 Bs.S.) in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 2 hours ago)