Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,093 (Bs 21,521) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)