Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,591 (Bs 17,833) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)