Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.698 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,488 (13,584 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)