Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.774 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 8% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr35,983 (20,284 ₪) in Eilat.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)