Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.730 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,332 (8,285TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)