Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,169 (8,263TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)