Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01898 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,341 (1,229,541 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)