Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02167 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,284 (474,579 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)