Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.709 DKK / TJS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 70% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,308 (15,940 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs 350,000 Bs.S. (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Enugu costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dundee costs £70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cartagena costs COL$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Cambridge costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)