Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.818 DKK / TJS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 68% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,959 (6,065 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)