Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.692 DKK / TJS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 74% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,231 (13,335 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)