Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.717 DKK / TJS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 71% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,116 (11,317 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)