Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05506 DKK / ALL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 5% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,069 (237,373 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)