Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05994 DKK / ALL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,765 (346,440 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)