Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09870 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,036 (₨101,680) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (22 minutes ago)