Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09292 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,946 (₨139,326) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)