Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10212 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,813 (₨56,920) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)