Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.838 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr28,547 (NZ$5,901) in Dunedin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)