Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 417 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.522 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 8% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,742 (NZ$5,913) in Dunedin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)