Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.642 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 6% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,622 (NZ$3,796) in Dunedin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)