Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 454 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.623 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 6% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr28,106 (NZ$6,079) in Dunedin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)