Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 539 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.987 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,252 (NZ$2,457) in Dunedin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)