Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11934 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,896 (Php108,059) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)