Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.494 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,163 (€3,624) in Duisburg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)