Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.463 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,884 (€3,334) in Duisburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)