Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 489 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.005 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,382 (20,280 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)