Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 622 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,292 (19,196 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)