Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.010 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,073 (15,907 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)