Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,884 (10,857 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (40 minutes ago)