Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,199 (16,027 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)