Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.988 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,231 (16,433 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)