Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,987 (10,898 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (35 minutes ago)