Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.266 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 16% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,441 (AU$2,742) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (29 minutes ago)