Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.965 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 9% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,384 (AU$5,919) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)