Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.101 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 12% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,995 (AU$2,743) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)