Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,155 prices entered by 728 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.856 DKK / AED
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 4% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,016 (Dirham 7,011) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 5 hours ago)