Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01138 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,549 (1,892,919 Franc) in Douala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)