Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01135 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,622 (848,078 Franc) in Douala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)