Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01136 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,139 (804,842 Franc) in Douala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)