Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.867 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,917 (4,776TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (40 minutes ago)