Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.899 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,795 (7,266TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)