Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.717 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,555 (10,806TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)