Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.952 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,145 (20,108元) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (37 minutes ago)