Cost of living in Dongguan, China vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.969 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,599 (20,231元) in Dongguan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)