Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25680 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 79% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,010 (15,614₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)